- Ignite has organised an annual Sales & Marketing Sales Mission for Delaware North for the past 4 years which encompasses meetings with top key tour operators in the UK including Trailfinders, Virgin Holidays, Hayes & Jarvis, Audley Travel, Dnata & North America Travel Services.
- Organised & hosted several events on behalf of Delaware North USA including Travel Agents Robbie Williams Concert in a corporate box at Wembley Stadium and annual WTM dinner with Key Tour Operators.
- Regular training sessions & sales calls throughout the year.
- Co-ordination and content management of Stella Travel Online Training Programme Module for Delaware North including launch incentive.
- Attendance at trade shows including IPW, WTM & Visit USA and Unite for past 7 years.
- Attending Tour Operator Trade Agent Workshops & Visit California Training Missions.
- Launched Rockefeller Centre Ice Skating and Dining Card in New York
- Organisation of site inspections and fam trip rooms for key product and reservation staff.
- Delaware North Parks & Resorts USA has seen an increase of 20% – 30% in room nights and revenue annually for the past 7 years that Ignite Sales & Marketing has been representing them in the UK.
Four Seasons Of Yosemite Campaign with Trailfinders:
To drive business to Delaware North Hotels in Yosemite National Park during Off Season. Summer time in Yosemite is very busy, show that you can visit Yosemite year around and what the Off Seasons have to offer.
Increase Off Season travel visitor numbers through:
- A marketing campaign with a top UK operator
- Increased awareness to the trade and consumer that Yosemite is not just a summer destination
To work closely with the chosen operator – Trailfinders
- Marketing programme around the `Four Seasons of Yosemite’ was born
Full page advertisement was inserted into the Trailfinders consumer newspaper (1 million copies printed)
- Increased USA brochure presence and copy detailing what to see and do in the off season at Yosemite
- Trailfinders agents were trained at shop level on the `Four Seasons of Yosemite’ and how the hotels were better value in the off season.
- Hosted 2 UK FAM trips to the hotels in Yosemite during Off Season
By the end of the first year:
- Trailfinders numbers to Yosemite hotels increased by +32%
- Increased brochure coverage by 30%
- A change in booking patterns with Off Season travel increasing by 40%
- Over 100 front line staff trained on how to sell Yosemite NP & Delaware North Hotels in the Off Season